Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 14, 2009

HAPPY PICTURES


This picture was taken Mothers Day. I really like it. I love Steve's smile, ( he was pinching me too!)
I have always wanted a Westeria Plant, so we planteds two the year we moved in. They remind me of my Dad and his house in Sqaw Valley. A Happy Memory
I know this isn't a very pretty picture, but the robin egg's hatched. The Robin had flown a way for a few minutes so I quickly took this picture. However she is very protective.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Micah said...

Robin can not wait to come over and see the chicks. She really loved see Robin eggs' last time she came over.

Jenny Richards said...

I am glad to see that both of Steve's hands are visible and he is only "pinching/squeezing" your shoulder. I was a little worried about his smile. HE HE

sWeeTcHeekS said...

Thats a good pic of you. I miss dad and moms place. He was so good at making things green