Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fox

Since I haven't been working many hours and now that I am not working at all, I go for walks in the hills up behind our house. One day I walked up to the water sheds and on my way up I saw a fox, we had a stare down. Today I went for another walk up there and brought my camera. I sat for a while and he kept poking his head out and watching me. So I took a picture of him and one of the other dens. I think Carol and I counted 5 the other night. I love nature and to be so close is wonderful. Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed watching him. TA TA
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Wow! Don't feed the animals!
Love, Grant, Monte and Lillian

Sharon said...

Neat!