Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Good Bye Boot


My foot in a real shoe!!!!!!

Well I finally am walking on 2 feet without a boot. I know some of you may think this is strange, but I had to take one last picture of this awful boot before I threw it in the garbage. If you look closely at the boot you can tell it has had more than it's share of wear. Steve and I figured it out and I was in the boot and a cast for 9 months out of the past 12 months. I am back to crossing guard and loving life. I love being able to drive myself around and walk!!! I took my first walk today and it was wonderful!!!!










The boot in the garbage can!!! Yeh!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Micah said...

Congrats! Good luck with being back to your feet, without the boot!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Maybe you should have saved the boot. You know your coming out here in June, something is bound to happen. :) Just teasing that's exciting to be boot free!!!