Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 7, 2009

In a week

I did my first 5K last Saturday. I know it is only 3.1 miles. I did it with my girlfriend (oops sorry Ryker,) my friend, Carol. Carol came in 2nd to last and I came in last. We had a good time and we are now going to do the Lavender 5K @ Mona. We are more serious now and walking 2-3 miles at least 5 dyas a week.
Well here is the quilt I have made. Poor Claire she has waited the longest time, since her birthday has come and gone. I had fun making it, I think it is the brightest quilt I have ever made. Happy Birthday Claire very late! I think I am caught up now! If I have forgotten someone's request please tell me!!!!
We went to Sharon's sister, Shaelee's reception last night, it was very nice and she looked beautiful. I couldn't help putting this picture on the blog. A very good picture of little man Allen and Steve (paga)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations on the 5K, that is awesome! Keep it up!

Sharon said...

Good job on the 5K!