Dad and I went to Maxwell's grave Saturday after we put the tree up at home and the lights.
We cleaned around his grave and put up a Christmas Tress for the Christmas Season. It is always so quiet and peaceful here. I remember when Jeremy dedicated the grave, one of the things he said was, that family and friends would be able to come here and find peace and comfort. How true those words have been. May we all remember the true meaning of Christmas, remember our Savior the love and peace he has given us thru his life and the gospel. May we reach out to those who need extra care this season. Merry Christmas to you all!



2 comments:
Thanks for doing that, it means a lot to Jeremy and I. It is nice to know that family and friends take care of Maxwell's grave while we are away. I miss going there, it was one of my most favorite places to go in the morning time. So peaceful! I noticed he has a neighbor in the back.
you are very welcome!
Post a Comment