Total Pageviews
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Arika
Arika and Imeet Wednesday evening and went to dinner together and then visited. It was so good to be with her and catch up on her life. She is going to Snow College, she is the photographer for the school paper and she likes school but misses her family deeply while away. She is home for the summer, working at the mall in the clothes store, I didn't regonize the name so therefore I forgot it. She, Devan and his family and Zach are going to take a road trip up to Washington State where Zach served his mission. It was so great to be with her, we talked of old times, laughed and did some crying. I can't wait to see her again at Kelby's wedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am so glad you guys got to spend some time together!
Post a Comment