Total Pageviews

Friday, April 18, 2008

Sleep Machine

This is the cpap machine, it is relatively quiet and as I breath forces air thru to the dregree that I need it.
Okay, don't laugh Steve, Jenny, Reagan and I have laughed enough for everyone!
Believe it or not, this machine works. Ican lie down and sleep without panic attacks of not breathing and the most important thing I DO NOT SNORE! Steve and I have slept together since I got it. Yes I sleep just fine with it on. I know I don't look very excited, but I had just woke up! The machine is quieter than a humidifier.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Micah said...

You remember when Luke Skywalker was rescured at the end of Empire Strikes back, and that mask he wore?

Sandy said...

no, but dad told me about!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

The kids were a bit scared when the pictures first appeared. Sandy we are just glad you are breathing. Grant was like, "Mom, now we can go camping Grandma doesn't snore!"

Sandy said...

Grant, I would love to go camping again.